Saturday, April 15, 2006

Tax Day

Today is tax day. Don't forget to mail your returns or click that submit button by Monday. Unlike most people, I prefer to adjust my witholding so that I owe money to the government every year... just enough to NOT get penalized for underpaying. Unfortunately, I switched jobs this year and tax circumstances changed a bit.. so now I owe a penalty of $22 for underpaying. Can anyone make sense of those insane worksheets the IRS provides to try to calculate your tax payments or witholding? Typical of something the government would publish... verbose, impractical, and useless.
Subscribe to Not Keeping Up With the Jonezez's Feed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.