Thursday, May 18, 2006

Fidelity Rollover IRA part 2

Well, I've initiated the rollover IRA process in my employee-sponsored account held at Fidelity. The transfer hasn't been done yet because my employer requires a notarized signature which I have yet to obtain.

My current allocation in my 403b is as follows:

26.42% FID CONTRAFUND
11.94% FIDELITY LOW PR STK
11.91% FID SMALL CAP VALUE

11.19% FIDELITY NEW MILLEN
10.10% FID INTL SMALL CAP
9.68% FID LARGE CAP VALUE
9.36% FID DIVERSIFIED INTL
5.77% PIMCO TOT RETURN ADM
3.63% FID INFLAT PROT BOND


While my preference overall is Vanguard, I've been pretty satisfied with Fidelity thus far and will keep the rollover with Fidelity.... for now. I'm predicting that completion of the transfer will take place over the course of 2 weeks.
Subscribe to Not Keeping Up With the Jonezez's Feed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.